Product Code : 03
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Type :
- Oil Seeds
- Variety :
The application of Black Mustard Seed can be noticed in various Asian and American cuisines. This seed is used to improve taste of hot dogs, pickles, non vegetarian dishes. The popular dishes that use mustard seed as their important ingredients include mustard seed rice, cabbage based item and dip sauce. The usage of this seed in medicinal field dates back to Hippocratesâs time. The mentioning of this spice can be noticed in ancient Sanskrit script and in the Bible.
- The phytochemicals like mirosinase and glucosinolates present in mustard are effective in preventing cancer.
- Its magnesium and selenium factors are useful for relieving arthritic pain. Its magnesium content is also useful in alleviating migraine.
- Seed of mustard is effective in alleviating respiratory complications like congestion.
- The inclusion of black mustard in daily diet helps to improve immunity function.
- Its high dietary fiber content is useful for enhancing digestion.
- Enriched with minerals like magnesium, iron, copper and selenium, black mustard is especially beneficial for patients of high blood pressure and for post menopausal women. Its mineral content is also beneficial for preventing asthma.
- The seed of mustard helps to treat fever by causing perspiration for detoxifying body.
- The seed extract of mustard is beneficial for curing back pain and spasm.â
- Mustard is a good remedy for muscle pain.
- Application of the water based solution of its seed on body helps to prevent body odor.
- The seed of mustard acts as a natural scrubber for exfoliation of skin.
- Its seed also moisturizes skin when used with aloe vera gel.
- Vitamin K, C A and lutein and carotene content of mustard help to retard premature aging of skin.
- The sulphur content of mustard is effective in preventing skin infection.
- Vitamin A present in mustard is a powerful hair growth stimulating factor.
- Its vitamin E, A, calcium, fatty acid and protein are beneficial for strengthening hair strands.
- Its fatty acid content serves as a suitable hair conditioner.
- The seed of mustard should be stored in hermetically tight container and it needs to be kept in a cool area of room.
- Its whole form can be stored for around 1 year and the shelf life of its powder form is approximately 6 months.
RIICO Industrial Area, Nokha, Rajasthan, 334803, India